Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 22, 2009

    UPDATES!

    Caelin won third place in the Poetry Slam- not bad for a 6th grader! She is quite the writer- a girl after my own heart!

    SAVE HIS HAIR!!!! If he doesn't get enough pledges by Friday- his hair is gone...shaved...it won't be pretty! :)

    I LOVE THIS PHOTO! These two- maybe it is because they are only 22 months apart- really do click...then there are those moments they are fighting...we won't talk about those!


    My Easter 2009 photo- I spent way too much time trying to color coordinate 4 kids. Sometimes I scare myself- I really don't have that much time on my hands!



    Delaney enjoying herself at Chad's game- don't be deceived- in less than 20 seconds- she was on the ground screaming. We have hit the two's!









    0 comments:

    Followers