Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 1, 2009

    My sweet Caelin is DRIVING...a golf cart! :)



    My baby is twelve- and in Peachtree City, at twelve you can drive the golf cart! So guess what we did? She cracks me up because she is such an old lady behind the wheel- so unlike her mother! Her daddy has taught her well about cautious driving!

    The hardest part here will be me giving up control of the golf cart- I LOVE to drive- and I don't want to share that- but, I know that is extremely selfish- so I won't make any ridiculous rules...I'll just let the girl drive!

    She is getting too grown up for me- the little girl is fading fast into quite the young woman!...So this afternoon, we are headed for a manicure/pedicure! That's what big girls do on their birthdays, right?

    0 comments:

    Followers