Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 27, 2010

    Say What?

    This school year has been a challenge, to say the least for Blake...and his parents. after several months of pulling my hair out and worrying and stressing and then still trying to cope with the other kids. i broke down.
    i asked my counselor about it.
    "From what you are describing, it sounds like he has ADD"
    Ok. I can live with that. So she sends me to a website, run by the ADD guru Dr. Amens to investigate further. i took the quiz- for Blake. Yep. That was easy. But as I was taking the quiz, I started to sweat.
    Some of the questions were uncomfortably personal. Many of the questions seem to be describing me.
    Yep- According to Dr. Amen's quiz, I DEFINITELY have ADD.
    Ouch. I didn't see that one coming. I have blamed Cory for years for having ADD and being in denial.
    Apparently, i was in deep denial. My train wreck house managing skills (or lack there of), my impulsive spending, my 90 mile per hour work day, with 52 projects open at a time. The anxiety....the list is actually endless! :)
    I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. i can't wait to see what she says.

    0 comments:

    Followers